Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Wonder

My soul will boast in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 
- Psalm 34:2 -

As I read this verse I wonder how often - or if - my soul really does boast in the Lord.

Does my daily life show others that my soul is overflowing - boasting - the goodness of my Creator? Am I the kind of person who brightens the lives of others by being an outpouring of the love God channels through me? Or do I put myself forward and put God behind my own interest. 

I wonder. 

Do I bubble over with His promises? Am I a reflection of His glory? Do I constantly focus on giving less of me and more of Him?

I want others to see Christ through me - and to see it as Christ and not as me. How can I take credit for the things that God alone has done?

I want my soul to boast - because God is good.

'Till next time,
  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I tagged you in this Christmas Tag: http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/2011/12/hey-all-vivy-me-in-this-christmas-tag.html

    ReplyDelete