Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Journal of Procrastination {Day 4}



A fill-in-the-blanks for those days when inspiration eludes me

Date: Tuesday, December 13. 2011

Time: 11:28 a.m.

Thought/Quote/Verse/Idea for the day: 
From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. - Psalm 61:2

I got up at: 6:00 a.m.

I am listening to: Pilgrim by Enya

I most recently ate: Breakfast: a blueberry bagel, yogurt and an orange

I am currently working on: Still working on the sequel. It was clipping along at a brisk pace, but now it's slowed down to the usual writer's block-ey crawl. :P

Comfort food/beverage at the moment: hot tea with cream and sugar. *bliss*

I am looking forward to: tomorrow morning being over so I can enjoy Christmas.

I am reading: The Protector by Dee Henderson - and not enjoying it... And Rifles for Watie by Harold Keith. Apparently I haven't met the love interest yet... Sounds interesting!

I am memorizing: Matthew 6 (haha!)

I am thinking: about many things: my Pearson-Vue CNA exam tomorrow (ick), what I'm going to be doing afterwards, the blog post I should be writing - among other things...

Plans for the day: puttering around, maybe study a little more, go to choir...

In my hair: nothing. It's loose today.


Most recently wrote: Chapter 11 of my novel sequel. (67 pages and 32,017 words - in case you were interested in an update...)

I am thankful for: my heavens, it's Wisconsin and the middle of December (give or take a few days...) and it's 42 degrees outside! I know what I'm thankful for.  

I am wearing: a denim skirt, slipper socks, long-sleeved white shirt, blue tunic sweater, and a silver necklace.

Latest gift listed in my notebook: "making Christmas tags". Hmm....

Christian self-help book I am currently reading: Diamonds in the Dust by Joni Eareckson Tada

My surroundings: my basement - which is something we show off to home improvement people.

I am craving: tomorrow afternoon. :)

I should be: folding the whites, practicing taking radial pulse and respirations on my sister... Boring stuff.

Tomorrow I will: finally finish off my CNA course, go to the library, go to my friend's house for dinner and Truth Project Bible study, then movie night with my friend, her sister and my sister.

Book I am contemplating reading next: Granted I ever finish this Dee Henderson romance, I think I'll go for something really different. Like Agatha Christie.

Random fact about myself: I have a weakness for Lurlene McDaniel books - which are ridiculously gushy and cliche, but since everyone dies in them it makes up for the mush. :D

The weather is: warmish and sort of grey

Any library books at the moment: Wanda and the Frogs by Barbara Azore. It's a kids book, by the way, and I got it for my two-year (or is it three?) old sister.

Movie(s) I watched within the week: Up and The Nativity Story and A Christmas Story

Indignant about: Nothing. Just a little nervous...

Random movie/book quote that's running through my head: "Fighting fire with fire, we ignite the couch!" - Rocky and Bullwinkle - How to Remove An Unwanted Guest from Your House and Make More Living Room

Scratchy pen or smooth pen: both!

Last thing I threw away: good question... I think it was a Dixie cup

Last book I bought/received: I haven't bought a book for myself in a little while... Probably Of Men and Of Angels by Brock and Bodie Thoene.

I am wondering: what I'm going to do next in my novel. I've hit one of those icky dead-end things.

Song stuck in my head: Get Out of This Town by Carrie Underwood


Most recent crazy plan: Overspending on my Christmas gifts because I suddenly came up with a thousand things I could have gotten. :P

Under the clip: library list and paper with boy names and a page number from a book that I want to look up

Random Spanish word: telefonee a ajustes - phone settings

I learned today: that I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life

Picture-thought: Due to all the ridiculous politics going on around this state; people trying to recall a governor who has done nothing but good for our state, I shall make my political leanings very clear:



'Till next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment