Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Post No. 100



I can write 100 things too!

Well, I thought I'd never get here! Post number 100 has landed!

And, as promised, I sat down to do something special. Jamie and I were in an interview and came out on top (at least, that's what we're saying...). This is going to be one interesting read once it's finished, but we had to cut the questions short for now because Jamie's attention span gave out and the questioner ran out of questions.

So now it's your turn!

If you have a question you'd like to ask Jamie and Jocelyn, leave it in a comment and check back on the Jocelyn & Jamie page for their answers!

Have fun and be creative!

 Till next time!
&

4 comments:

  1. I have a question for y'all:
    It's called Jamie's Jottings, but when she posts it's considered hacking. Why is that?
    Sorry, just kind-of confusing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you!
    http://katiesdollworld.blogspot.com/2012/08/dragon-master-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who did your signature on your blog? And the Background?
    It's beautiful!!!

    ~AnnE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I created the background on Picasa especially for the blog and the signatures I use at the end of the post were created on one of those free signature programs. The other design credit, aside from content and a few minor things, goes to Rainy Day Blog designs.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      JR

      Delete