Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Journal of Procrastination {Day 5}




A fill-in-the-blanks for those days when inspiration eludes me and procrastination envelopes me

Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013


Time: 12:53 p.m.

Appropriate quote to start things rolling: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - Allen Saunders

I got up at: 5:45 a.m.

I am listening to: Adventures in Odyssey: The Seven Deadly Dwarves {If you have no idea what I'm talking about, try this

I most recently ate: Perogies and celery {a delicious balance of fats and strings}

I am reading: Sophie's War by Avi and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I am memorizing: 1 John 2

Current favorite song: The Risen Christ in Me - Ginger Millermon 

In my hair: slightly messy bun (may be rather messy, but I haven't checked for a while) 

I am wearing: jeans, slippers, t-shirt, fleece

Christian self-help book I am currently reading: Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild by Mary Kassian

I am craving: anything sweet. Valentine cookies and Snickers, mainly. 

I should be: folding the socks and clothes and practicing my flute {not particularly in that order or simultaneously - for which I am thankful, I might add} 

Book I am contemplating reading next: Granted I eventually finish the two I'm currently reading: Jessie Phillips by Frances Trollope

Random fact about myself: I have five fingers on my right hand 

The weather is: for Wisconsin, pretty warm for February (we got rain instead of snow today!) and grey with slush, ice and melting snow

Any library books at the moment: Not that I'm aware of - which could be a bad thing

Last movie I watched: Ironman 2 {not impressed}

Surprise bonus quote: "Are you nuts?" "Jury's still out." - The Avengers

Scratchy pen or smooth pen: Smooth pen but the color is a factor

Last thing I threw away: I think it was the corner of the perogie bag I cut off to get at the perogies

Last book I bought/received: As Wilbur Robinson would say: that is an excellent question! I think it was The MacArthur Bible Commentary. It's got some heft to it, to be sure. In more ways than one, too.  

Most recent crazy impulse: writing two valentines

Under the clip: myriad post-its scrawled by yours truly! 

I learned today: that Bernard and Whit are two different people?! {This pertains to the "I'm listening to" question as well} It rocked my world slightly sideways. Also that this post has taken me almost 45 minutes to write. 
Blah

Picture-thought: I think this pretty much sums things up! 


Until later!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment