Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Monday, May 13, 2013

Not Dead, Only MIA

I tried to post tonight. I really did. I am so mad at myself for not being able to write a single, blessed thing and I just want to dig a hole and bury myself away until this word-drought ends and my creativity comes back.

I'm not taking a blog break. I'm not redesigning anything. I'm just shriveling up inside because my world of words is crumbling and I can't do anything but watch it fall.

Some of you, I'm sure, know how this feels.

Like the worst thing in the world. Like life suddenly went from color to black and white. Like you just lost ten best friends because they won't speak a civil word to you. Like you've been betrayed by people you thought you could trust.

Yes, I am being over-dramatic.

And this too shall pass.

I promise to post soon.

Thank you for still following; you're all the best.

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment