Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Excuses For Not Blogging - Part 2

And here, my post about the Creation Museum!

Don't let your excitement overcome you...

Let's start at the very beginning (no I shan't finish that sentence, but it's probably going through all of your heads now).

I went with my cousin and her family and their church youth group. It would have been more awkward, except that I played Bible Jeopardy with them all when I visited my cousin's church this spring.

We spent the night in a church gym (which was carpeted?) and started off early in the morning for the museum.

                             (As you can see, I took this through the window, so it is a bad picture)
     
My cousin and I and a friend of hers went through the gardens first.

They were gorgeous.

                                       I love this one; it's like an old-fashioned Japanese ryokan.

And I always must get close-ups. It's the only photography hobby I have.



                     I don't know much about flowers, but I'm pretty sure this one is some kind of rose...

And three of my favorite pictures from inside the museum:




I know, they're kind of all the same and boring. Oh well.

Along with the museum itself, we saw the video Men In White at the Sights and Sounds Theater (or whatever it was called), went to the show in the planetarium, listened to a lecture by Jason Lisle, and ate at Noah's Cafe.

All in all, it was an amazing day and I can't wait to go again. :)

'Till next time,


 

6 comments:

  1. I was expecting more pictures... But the ones you have are cool! :) I want to go now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I felt lazy - and I didn't want to watermark them all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go to Picasa, choose the picture and find the "add text" button on the side. Then you type anywhere to add text, choose your transparency and font, center it, and save it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I thought you knew of something... faster... lol

    ReplyDelete