Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank-You Cards

       With my birthday just behind me, it's now time to begin the second step: sending out the thank-you cards. My mom always used to make me write them when I was younger, and I've never really given it up. I prefer to send out homemade cards, so every year around my birthday, my sister and I haul out the mountains of supplies and go at it. Here are a few of this year's samples, to show that I do, in fact, have a wee bit of a creative side... :)

    (These aren't the best pictures in the world; my camera decided that it didn't want to cooperate with me)












                                  (This one won first place in the contest my sisters and I were having)




'Till next time,

1 comment: