Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jobs and Cars = Praise and Frustrations

I got the job!

Actually, she called last Friday and asked if I wanted it, but I wanted to get past today - which was sort of an orientation day - before I made the official blog post. =D

We did a few more transfers, which made me a lot more comfortable with them (though the car transfer was hard!) and her other caregiver showed me around the house and gave me the 411 on how things are done. She's really nice and we had a lot of fun.

But now, I must buy a car. Ugh. What a frustrating bother it is! I've got 11 tabs up right now with prospects, but my dad isn't very enthusiastic about going out with me. And I'm kissing my poor savings account goodbye - just when it was reaching new levels too! Life seems to be a mixture of blessings and curses right now. Cars and insurance stink, but having two jobs worth of income is nice. Once the tangles get worked out, I'll stop complaining to you all, I promise. =D

Just thought I'd bring you up to speed. I'll post with pictures of my new car when I eventually get one. (That's a big promise for me, just so you know. My camera and I aren't too close.)

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. You and your camera SHOULD be close! You have a pretty nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, things will get better! :)
    I'm sure you'll do great at your new job.

    ReplyDelete