Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Monday, April 2, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



So, this is the newest thing going around in the blog circle I'm in and I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award which, I must say, is probably undeserved since I'm such a scatterbrained blogger anyway. Let me see...
Versatile: embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills; also :turning with ease from one thing to another
All right, I can buy that. Thank you Rachel for nominating me! 

Here are the obligatory rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger with a comment on their blog




7 Random Things About Myself
1. I am 5'6" in my bare feet - which is why I like to wear heels
2. I keep a crazy journal with more stuff about what I think than what I do
3. I love word searches
4. I have an extensive Ann Rinaldi book collection
5. I adore Foxtrot comic books
6. I collect pens and have been known to buy them on the internet - frequently
7. I'm planning something for my 100th post, but there are no guarantees on who (including myself) will find it interesting

That's seven!   

I know of no one, really, to nominate, except for Leah at psalm34-1 and she'll probably hate me for doing it. Such is life, though. At any rate, it's a nifty little button to put on your sidebar. 

'Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment