Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Runway

{new url: elizabethradewahn.blogspot.com}

It's a crying shame, really it is, that I have such a pretty blog now and no time to post on it.

Anyway, my Christmas shopping is done, Done, DONE and now all I have to do is wrap the carefully chosen items and cross my fingers that they'll be received with favor.

Good feeling is officially gone again...

In other news, after nearly two hours (or maybe it was more than two...) I finally stumbled across my Christmas top at


They have some of the cutest clothing ever and I find their fashion selections varied and unique. (I know you're probably banging your head against the wall and saying "this isn't supposed to be a fashion blog!!!"). I always go there for my Christmas outfit and this year's selection is pictured below.
Front

Back

In the interests of modesty, of course, I will wear a t-shirt beneath it instead of a black cami. Membership in Group #2 must be preserved! 

Merry six days before Christmas!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute top! I absolutely love Maurices. Their long jeans skirts are my favorite, despite the price. I just wait for them to go on sale. I actually just placed an order with them yesterday. :)
    Have a very merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, that's beautiful! Haha, I thought the black cami was part of the shirt.... :)

    ReplyDelete