Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sweater Dresses!

My crafty sister (not to be confused with me :D) made these amazing sweater dresses for Felicity and Alix. I got to pick out (and buy) the yarn and then she did the rest! I think she's going to be selling these on her Etsy shop Larkspur Crafts (http://www.etsy.com/people/LarkspurCrafts) if she ever gets around to setting it up. (That link does not contain any interesting information as of yet, but this is an advertisement so people expect something to click on)

Anyway, I saw them sitting at my desk and decided to dress up the girls and have some fun! Here are the results:

Alix



Felicity



<3 Sisters <3


'Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment