Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just a reminder...

that Holly & Ivy is still a work-in-progress. I just put up another installment today, so if you want to read it, click on the page titled Scribbles or go to it as you normally do.

Thanks a lot!

Till next time,

7 comments:

  1. Finally! ;)

    And this has nothing to do with this post, but congratulations on passing your first big test; sounds like it was a hard one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I'm still working on the ending; I hope to post it today.

    Thanks! Actually, it was pretty easy, but I'm still thankful I passed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E, I think too many people are dying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! :) I heard about your blog from Rachyrache, and I must say, you are a very talented blogger. Your writing is inspiring, creative, and funny at times. I am shocked you do not have more followers... but you at least have one more -- ME! :) Keep it up...
    ~Kellee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachyrache: I like that, remember? :D

    Kellee: Hi! Thank you so much! You have no idea how encouraging your comment is. :D
    Yeah, I'm wondering about that too, but I guess I'll gather them over the years (;D).
    I am very honored that you are following me; thanks so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, but it's starting to get... Predictable...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's practically the end, so I won't be killing anyone else off. :)

    ReplyDelete