Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sing to the Lord...

for HE is highly exalted. The horse and its rider HE has thrown into the sea! (Exodus 15:21)

Hoorrraayyyy!!!! I passed my first set of skills!

School went from 8 in the morning to 2:45, I wore my royal blue scrubs (which my brother had the tact to tell me that I looked absolutely horrible in...lol) and I learned how to wash my hands (very serious procedure), how to put on and take off PPE (personal protective equipment: i.e. gloves, mask, and gown), how to clean up a blood/body fluid spill, how to make up an unoccupied bed, and how to make an occupied bed (that was the most difficult, since I had to literally change sheets, blankets and all that jazz with the person IN bed). What fun! I, obviously, made a few mistakes, but those are expected.

I'm just glad it's over.

Praise the Lord, for HE is faithful.

Till next time,

3 comments:

  1. That definitely sounds challenging...congratulations on completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm elated (obviously...) :D

    ReplyDelete