Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Friday, March 9, 2012

And Here We Go...

Got the word a few days ago that I'll be starting my new job as my Dad's secretary on Monday.

*squeal*

Half of me is excited and half of me is wondering if I'll be able to do everything he needs me to. I've been learning how to make spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel (hee-huh-hee-huh) and trying to figure out all that confusing stuff. Hopefully Dad won't ask me to do really crazy things with that program. Eek!

Other than that, I've sent out a few applications to nursing homes (no word yet from either, though I don't think they're hiring the positions I'm applying for...) and I have a few new leads to other opportunities. =D So far, I'm cautiously moving around in that arena and trying not to get too involved. *sheepish smile*

Right now I'm just trying to keep the fact that I've put my future in God's hands and that where He leads is the best place to follow at the forefront of my mind and not worry about the future and the concerns of growing up and going out into the world. :-/

I found an incredible bit of a verse in the Psalms a few days ago and thought I'd share it. It's so immensely encouraging right now!

When my spirit grows faint within me, it is You who know my way... - Psalm 142:3a (emphasis added)

'Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love being my daddy's secretary....I'm sure you'll like it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete