Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Friday, July 13, 2012

I Love Your Blog Award

I guess this is called the I Love Your Blog Award and I've been nominated by Madeline over at Slipping Through Your Fingers. I am honored that she chose my little blog as one of her five choices. 


Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link:
Thank you, Madeline/Maddy/whatever your nickname is!  


2. Tell us why the idea of blogging popped up and why you still write on it.
I was reading a blog that my sister showed me, knew that I loved to write and decided 'why not'
? It's become much more than I ever expected, though. I'm very attached to the dear thing and all you lovely followers, so I can't bear not to type away a post when I can - though I've been neglecting things lately.  


3. Describe a usual day of your life:
I generally get up at 5:30 or 6, depending on whether or not I'm running, and then eat breakfast, and go to my office job. I work there until 11:30 and then eat lunch and go to my caregiver job. I stay there until 4:00 most days and then go home where, depending on the day, I either leave again to attend a scheduled activity or stay home and read, write, or whatever else I feel like doing. It's the life of the working populace, I'm afraid! =D


4. The best collaboration with a blogger?
I don't collaborate, I'm afraid. I am rather exclusive with my blog. Don't know what I'd ask anyone else to write about, come to think of it. 


5. The worst collaboration with a blogger?
Don't collaborate, don't run into 'worsts'!


6. Explain what this blog means to you:
Much more than I meant for it to at first. I like sharing my thoughts - MY thoughts - on books and culture and things that I care about. I like sharing my writing and knowing other people read it. I like having my own space to air my own opinions and know that if people agree they follow. I also like the bevy of friends I've met and seeing what they write and sharing interests and ideas. It's fun!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment