Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - II Timothy 2:15


 photo about_zps0e27a4da.jpg
 photo bookshelf_zpse9642860.jpg photo scribbles_zps2889a376.jpg

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ann Recruits the Parishoners (This is NOT a joke!)

though I wish it was...

I found this on Kellee's blog and decided that I feel like doing something fun and mindless. Feel free to copy it to your own blog if you so desire to provide mindless (and hopefully amusing) reading material to your blogging friends! Take the questions, set your iPod to shuffle and let the mismatched craziness ensue!


1. What do your friends think of you?
As Long As It Takes - Meredith Andrews - Haha, that's actually kind of funny if you think about it the right way... :P

2. If someone says "Are you okay?" you say:
Revelation Song - Kari Jobe - Uhmm, ok... If I said that, I suppose they would know that I'm not okay - in more ways than one too.

3. How would you describe yourself?
An Ocean of Memories - Titanic soundtrack - Now that would be interesting

4. What do you like in a friend?
The Council of Elrond - Lord of the Rings soundtrack - I should say not; I don't even know what the Council of Elrond is! 

5. How do you feel today?
Veruca Salt - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack - So, does that mean I'm feeling bratty today? 'Cause I'm not...

6. What is your life's purpose?
Robbie Hannan's Jig - Jerry O' Sullivan (The Dance Music of Ireland) - This is a sad state of affairs, I must say.

7. What is your motto?
Dragon Training - How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack - Hahahaha - no.

8. What do you think about very often?
The River - Meredith Andrews - Awesome song, but hmm... I suppose I think about the message of the song a lot...

9. What is 2+2?
Rumour Has It - Adele - Wow. Ok... Rumour has it that 2+2 is...5!

10. What do you think of your best friend?
Jack Dawson's Luck - Back to Titanic soundtrack - I seem to be having a lot of strange thoughts considering my friends here

12. What is your life story?
The Future Has Arrived - Meet the Robinsons soundtrack - Ugh, not really. And I'm not...well, never-mind. It makes it sound like I'm an alien or something...

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Who Is Like You? - Meredith Andrews - She seems to be cropping up a lot. I think my iPod is involved in some sort of conspiracy theory...

14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Simply Love You - Ginny Owens - Well, that's not too bad, actually. You couldn't dance to it of course, but I don't think I'll be dancing to anything at my wedding anyway.

15. What will they play at your funeral?
Learning to Fall - Martina McBride - Hmm, I hope not

16. What is your hobby/interest?
This Is Home - Switchfoot - Well, I do like being at home... 

17. What is your biggest fear?
Bless Us and Keep Us - John Waller - Goodness, what a horrible thing to be afraid of!

18. What is your biggest secret?
Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood - Heehee, not happening!

19. What do you think of your friends?
Star of the County Down - The Irish Rovers - My friends must be Irish today or something

20. What will you post this as?

Ann Recruits the Parishoners - The Patriot soundtrack - Oh drat, I knew I was going to get something like this! :P I suppose it'll arouse idle curiosity if nothing else...

'Till next time!

P.S. The last installment of The Redemption Ring is going up tomorrow! Don't miss out; visit Scribbles!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a most amusing distraction, my dear! As you know, I haven't got a blog, but I did it anyway and a few of my answers were too funny not to share. Enjoy! ;)

    3. How would you describe yourself?
    To the Mystery

    7. What is your motto?
    Rise and Shine

    10. What do you think of your best friend?
    The Sorcerer's Apprentice

    13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    Speedy Gonzalez

    14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
    The Beginning of the End of the World

    16. What is your hobby/interest?
    Personal Sacrifice

    17. What is your biggest fear?
    The Deer’s Cry

    20. What will you post this as?
    Wondering Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome, my dear. :) Haha, I do hope I'M not your best friend right now! Awkward...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and you're going to have one humdinger of a wedding, I daresay.

    ReplyDelete